Wednesday, February 2, 2011

down..but not out.

i broke at least one of my toes on my left foot this afternoon. the one right next to the little toe is definitely broken. the two next to it are very very bruised.  yep..this is the second time in my life that i've broken toes. the last time was in January 2009.  i caught my foot on one of the baby gates i have up in the house (i've hit my feet on them many times before) and this time it hurt so bad that i fell to the floor in pain. i couldn't walk very well, iced it immediately too. but nonetheless...it's broken.  FRICK. i'm so pissed.  since i've been exercising on a regular basis for almost 2yrs now, i haven't come across a time when i haven't been able to workout due to a physical issue.  this sucks.  i'm really upset about it, especially since i have my 10wk goal going on and i'm right in the middle of it. ahhhhhhhhhhhh. i just wanna scream.
 not sure what to do now..

1 comment:

  1. oh NO!! hang in there...believe me..i broke a toe in the middle of training for a half marathon. i thought my world ended! COMPRESS them. wrap them up tight..ice..and give it some time..atleast a week! i broke mine laying out...thats right. i got up and tripped over my lawn chair. sheesh. you'll get right back where you left off...maybe even with MORE passion for being healthy!
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete