Sunday, February 13, 2011

over halfway.

it's the end of week #6 and i'm still doing great. this week my total miles was 9.4 with a few cross-training days in there too. so not too shabby. i also did some research about running socks.  WOWZER. i had no clue.  so i ordered 5 pairs of new socks, i'm super excited to get them and try them out.  and for anyone that knows me well...knows that i absolutely HATE HATE HATE socks with a fiery passion.  so for me to be excited about socks..yeah, it's a big deal.  the main reason i'm excited about the socks is that they'll help me with my running.  and by "help" i mean, get in a better run, not get blisters on my toes (i have 2 right now) and just overall enhance my run. oh and i started a subscription to Runner's World magazine. i really liked all the things i was finding on their website and figured the magazine would be super helpful and have lots of great info in it..so that's another thing i'm looking forward to getting!  i just love all of this information i'm finding out about running. it's really become a passion of mine and i'm embracing it wholeheartedly.

1 comment:

  1. YEY! I am so glad I've gotten the blog link and can keep up with your goals. you SHOULD be proud of yourself.
    P.S. socks are one of those things that make ALL the difference. MY personal opinion: Smart Wool. The husband got me hooked about 3 years ago and I will NEVER go back.
    Keep it up girl, you rock!

    ReplyDelete