Saturday, February 19, 2011

testing. testing. one, two..

so i got my new running socks in the mail yesterday afternoon..which i was really hoping for! my excitement was so overwhelming that i decided to set my alarm and get up to go to the gym today..which i normally don't do on the weekends because that's my time to relax, let X sleep for as long as she wants, etc.  so i tried out my new socks today. i really like them.  i used to be a huge toe sock person way back when..and so it wasn't really a big deal that they were toe socks. i thought they may have been awkward when i put my shoes on, but it wasn't at all. i really liked running in them. it was good. normally my feet get super hot when i run that sometimes it's all i can think and it drives me insane. but not this time. :) the socks are comfortable and pretty awesome. and i'm looking forward to not having blisters on my toes too. the only thing that i forgot about was..buddy taping my toe. and with toe socks...umm..pretty hard to do. i guess next time i'll try taping them together on the outside of the socks? but my toes didn't hurt at all until toward the end of my run. so that was good. but i'm definitely going to tape them on monday.
so overall, the socks get a good review and i'm happy with myself that i actually got up on a saturday to go to the gym..even though i could've easily kept sleeping!
ps..do they look like "muppet" feet?  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment