Monday, March 14, 2011

final.

The final numbers for the last 10 weeks are in! After working out for 4 days a week (with the exception of a few weeks here and there) and also having a broken toe halfway in to it, i managed to run 92.49 miles. i was hoping for 100 miles, but i didn't set a mileage goal and that wasn't the point of the past 10 weeks either.  but dang, i was really close!  so seeing those numbers really makes me excited since i've never really kept track like that before.
i really liked having my run schedule hanging up on the fridge for the past 10 weeks. it really reminded me of my goals and how i was progressing. i really liked seeing it all the time. it seemed that my oldest "sidekick" did too, since i was asked on more than one occasion "how many miles did you run today?" or "did you get a good workout in today?" or "why are there boxes that have the word "rest" in them?"  it was really cute to be "checked up on" in a sense.  :)

and on to the next set of goals and another 10 weeks! (not sure why i'm doing things in 10wk increments..but i may as well keep with it!)

oh and in case you were wondering if i lost any weight during these 10wks..the answer is yes.  i wasn't expecting to since when i started this my weight was really at a plateau/stopping point anyway..but i did manage to lose 6lbs. i know to most that may not sound like alot, but considering i'm at the lowest weight i've ever been at and thought i was at my ideal weight for my body..it's pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment