Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the new stuff.

i apologize for not blogging sooner about my new set of goals that i'm already a week into. i decided (with some help/ideas from my husband!) that for my next 10 weeks i would keep my running going, but throw an incline in there too. i haven't really done much with running on an incline, so i figured with the weather getting nicer and (fingers crossed) i may get the opportunity to run outside..it would benefit me to do the next 10 weeks with incline running as my focus. i'm also keeping up with my cross-training, but this time around i'm dedicating a day to do it (instead of whenever i decided to) along with a little running.  so i set wednesdays as my cross-training/light running day each week. and as the weeks pass i plan on increasing the incline to see what i'm able to do and still keep up a good, steady pace. i'm still keeping a log of my workouts like i did last time with a run schedule. it's a bit altered from the last time, to accommodate for the new goals, but still up on my fridge as a daily reminder.
so there's the next 10 weeks and what i have ahead of me. stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment