Tuesday, March 29, 2011

resistance.

ok, so i'm going to be brutally honest. i hate my new running schedule/plan.  ha! seriously, i do. i hate running at an incline. it makes me wanna quit. i know that sounds funny or bad, but whatever. it's the truth.  i love running. but when i run at an incline it's not as fun. i know, i know...i'm doing this to push myself and once i try to step out of my comfort zone.. i hate it and want to stop.  ha.  so i guess that's when i'm suppose to push myself even more, right? i can't let myself down! plus, i've got my wonderful husband giving me ideas, challenges, and pushes in the right direction.  so.....i'm going keep at it. i'm going to power through and keep pushing myself. i don't want to let myself down. i don't want to disappoint myself. or disappoint any of the people that i've inspired and continue to inspire on a regular basis.
so IT'S ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment