Tuesday, March 1, 2011

reminders.

let's see...last week was kind of a bust for running. my schedule was pretty full on friday, so i didn't get my last workout of the week in.  which didn't make me happy, but it is what it is.
i got a great run in yesterday and a good workout in today. the rest of the week will be cross-training/running. i also had a good friend send me an article that had a few reminders in it, so i applied them to my workout today. it's nice to get reminded of a few things that you sometimes do, but also, sometimes forget about.
here's the link if you're interested in reading: http://health.yahoo.net/articles/fitness/4-things-women-should-be-doing-their-fitness-training-arent

also, i totally LOVE my pre-wrap stuff that i use for headbands! my hair is still at a few different lengths, especially in the front, so it's awesome to hold those shorter pieces back.  :)
and i still haven't come up with another goal once these 10wks are over..and to be honest, i'm kind of stuck as to what i should do.  i could focus on toning.  and there's a great dvd that i have that i'd love to go back to for a bit, but since my "little sidekick" isn't a fan of being restrained in either a stroller or a pack-n-play, i'm not sure if it would work.  unless i wait until naptime or get up at my usual workout time in the morning and try to be quiet.  hmmm..what to do?  if i did choose to focus on toning and/or that dvd, i feel like i'd have to alternate that with running.  because i can't give up the running. there's just no way i can.
so i guess there are some ideas and i need start deciding what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment