Thursday, January 13, 2011

migrating..in more ways than one.

got a good run in today. nothing major to report other than i really need to find some good thigh stretches for the backs of my thighs. they have felt super tight this whole week. i'll have to google that later today. but also i noticed that my arms were migrating back up again.  grrr. why would someone want to run with their arms so high? it's not like their by my face or anything, but i can tell the difference of when i keep them at waist level compared to not paying attention to it at all (which i didn't have complete focus on that today, i guess.) and i can see in the window of the gym that my arms were getting about chest high...good lord. it just makes it that much harder of a run and i know that..just gotta re-focus and keep at it.
but another little side bit of the title of this blog in regards to "migration." yeah..when i was stretching after my workout, i felt something hit me.  it wasn't a hard it, but i could feel it. i looked up and my "little sidekick" decided she'd had enough of the gym, stroller, and everything else so she was throwing the "discards" of her cereal (and by "discards" i mean the lucky part of the lucky charms..she only likes the charms marshmallows..weirdo child.) so i looked up and yep..sure enough, she was throwing them at me, and all over the gym floor. GRRRR.  ah, the joys of being me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment